Monday 29 September 2014

The Kraken - Maybe a bad idea...

Considering the deadline I have and the work output I've managed to make in the time I've actually had time to put my head around this project, I don't think I'll be able to finish this book for this unit. I'll have to change to a photography style if I want to keep the deadline and my hair, because this project is not giving me any room to move and do my other 3 units-worth of homework. I hope I'll be able to change, seeing as I don't have much time to finish this, but I really, really need to change this. I'm just falling behind because I'm concentrating on one thing and spending the rest of the time stressing and procrastinating because of the work load. But here's the work I've done, which isn't much.

I just felt I needed to change once I realised I had spent 4 hours on a Big Ben drawing for a book set in 1840...



















No comments:

Post a Comment